NuMed Bordered Foam Dressing is made of a hydrophilic polymer with a three dimensional foam structure for a highly absorbent, soft and breathable open cell dressing with a gentle hypoallergenic adhesive border. The outermost polyurethane layer is highly breathable facilitating evaporation of wound exudates absorbed by the foam increasing total fluid uptake and fluid handling capacity of the dressing.
• Manages moderate to heavy exudate
• Maintains a moist wound healing environment
• Permits gaseous exchange
• Provides thermal insulation
• Protects wound from secondary infection, contamination
NuMed Bordered Foam Dressing is indicated for the absorption and retention of moderate to heavy exudates on partial to full thickness wounds. NuMed Bordered Foam Dressing can be placed on a wound for up to seven days. For use on moderate to heavily exudating wounds such as:
• Venous ulcers (leg ulcers)
• Stage II - IV Pressure Ulcers
• Diabetic ulcers
• Donor site wound
• Abrasion wound
• Surgical Incision and excision
• Burns (1st and 2nd degree)
1. Do not use on an infected wound. If redness or allergic symptoms appear, stop use.
2. NuMed Foam Dressings should not be used on dry wounds, necrotic tissue, or on wounds with exposed bone or muscle.
3. Please remove this dressing before applying radiation treatment, including X-ray, ultrasonic therapy, thermotherapy or microwave therapy.